An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategic role
Our Client, a leading automotive supplier, have a requirement for a senior supply chain manager. The successful applicant will lead and manage the Site Supply Chain team & ensure the best service level to the customers at the lower cost level.
- Lead the Supply Chain Team.
- Ensure the Supply Chain Interface between customers and suppliers.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs.
- Control all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally
- Improve continuously all physical and information flows
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks of the plant
- Set and validate together with the site General Manager, the inventory target for the plant; meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level
- Ensure the reliability of the Information System and set the logistics parameters
- 5 Years in Supply Chain Management
- 3rd level degree or equivalent,
- APICS certification is desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.