Senior Supply Chain Manager
Senior Supply Chain Manager required for a pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
- Manage and develop the supply chain team to meet business, site and department goals and objectives.
- Manage the NorthStar inventory strategy in collaboration with interdependent business units.
- Manage and operate MRP/ERP systems including SAP IBP.
- Manage the planning, supply and delivery of new products and suppliers.
- Develop and manage long-term positive relationships with suppliers, customers and external bodies.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical finished product and API manufacture and supply.
- Support the operation in the assessment of suppliers operations and product supply.
- Support positive communications and interactions with internal departments including finance, regulatory, compliance and auditing.
- Educated to degree level or higher in supply chain, science or other related discipline.
- Qualification in supply chain management.
- 10+ years experience in a cGMDP environment with a very strong knowledge of quality, regulatory, manufacturing and supply chain systems.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of supply chain systems, processes and practices.
- Experience in project management.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a regulated dynamic environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.