Senior Startegic Sourcing Specialist
This role is responsible for developing and executing optimal commodity & sourcing strategies. An excellent position for a driven procurement professional looking to join a well known MNC with excellent progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will provide strategic influence while building value-add relationships with engaged 3rd party suppliers and respective internal stakeholders to increase sourcing efficiency. You will have a minimum of 6 years Strategic Procurement and SRM experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Identify new suitable suppliers for commodity and region per sample RFQ and develop comprehensive supplier knowledge
- Driving continuous improvement for all aspects of quality, service and cost with assigned supply base.
- Manage supplier performance and identifies process and performance opportunities.
- Negotiate value improvements and manages supplier contracts.
- Manage strategic supplier relationships in line with the strategy and understands the strategic differentiators for each supplier.
- Own the annual spend for assigned suppliers
- Establish early, new supplier involvement to achieve development performance goals, support project timelines, and manage product cost.
- Understand market intelligence and trends for the Commodity and Sub-Commodities.
- Risk management within the commodity and works closely with stakeholders to eliminate or take mitigating actions for strategic risks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.