An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategic role
Our client, one of the worlds leading medical device manufacturers, have a requirement for a highly experienced End to End Supply Chain Manager to join their existing high performance teams and lead the development and implementation of streamlined S&OP processes
Taking the lead on process development, the successful Supply Chain/S&OP Manager will take ownership on creating a world class supply chain by setting best practices across Sales & Operational Planning.
- Responsible for design development and implementation of Sales & Operations planning processes.
- Engage cross functionally to develop and lead programs to bring about changes across S&OP & integrated business planning processes to meet business needs.
- Develop and implement learning & development programs for planning leaders on how to orchestrate S&OP process and ensure a continuous feedback loop to allow further refinement
- Develop a maturity framework and assess IBP process to develop strategic roadmap to improve IBP maturity
- Degree or master's in supply chain, Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar discipline
- 7 years of experience of in end-to-end supply chain, S&OP, demand and/or supply planning.
- 5 years of experience running in S&OP or IBP process across different business units, products and geographies
- In-depth understanding of portfolio planning, demand, supply planning and executive S&OP steps of the process.
- Experience in process implementation, change management, SCM management and business transformation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.