Senior Software Engineer
Would you like to work for a company that is a global leader in creating innovative solutions right here in Galway?
This market leading company are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will become a part of a growing team supported directly by the Development Manager. Here's an example of some the exciting responsibilities this role brings:
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
Main Technical Skills Required:
- A minimum of 5 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET and Java programming languages
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity, please contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021-2300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.