Senior Software Engineer
This role will see you working on exciting projects while taking some lead responsibilities.
Main Skills Required:
- Third Level Degree/Masters in computer-related discipline
- 8+ years working within a Software Development position in a commercial environment.
- Provide Leadership and Mentoring to other team members.
- Comfortable representing the team and presenting to management.
- Extensive experience developer enterprise level applications preferably using NodeJS
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Extensive experience developing RESTful API's.
- Knowledge of MVC and other Software Design Patterns.
- CI/CD - (Jenkins, Travis OR Octopus Deploy)
**Candidates must be eligible to work within the EU**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.