Senior Software Developer
Excellent opportunity to work with a market leading company who provide software solutions for the waste, recycling & resource management industries.
I am looking to speak to a skilled Senior .NET Developer who is looking to make the transition towards the Lead development responsibilities while also having a say in the overall IT infrastructure in the Software Development department.
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- 6 + years' experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development, would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Angular (AngularJS, Angular2+ or later).
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server would be an advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft WPF/WCF would be an advantage
- Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin would also be an advantage
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Sean on email@example.com or 021-2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.