A new opportunity has arisen with a top tier, leading construction company in Dublin.
Senior Site Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen with a top tier, leading construction company in Dublin. They are looking for a Senior Site Engineer to join their family feel business which operate projects across Commercial, Healthcare and Education, Fitout and Residential to name a few. If you are hardworking and looking for long-term career progression, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Reviewing all setting out and levelling the site
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Give valuable feedback of selection of site personnel, subcontractors etc Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Encourage safety on site and comply with company procedures and ensure the work is to a good standard without snags
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience as a site engineer or similar role
- Experience with main contractors is essential
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Candidates must possess ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.