An exciting new opportunity to join an expanding Security Architecture team in Cork.
Senior Security Architect
This position is part of an expanding ISRM Security Architecture team and is responsible for building and promoting information security capabilities and compliance for the enterprise network and applications across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive vision and strategy for network security architecture to accomplish department objectives of protecting global systems and data hosted in the company data centers and the cloud.
- Understand, research, design and develop secure implementations of technology solutions, and oversee large rollouts of the same.
- End to end analysis, requirements development, design, and governance of the security processes and tools ecosystem within the company technology infrastructure, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate
- Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions, serving as a liaison between technical teams and management
- 5+ years security architecture and/or security engineering overseeing network security capabilities
- Architect, designing and implement global email security solutions
- Assess current state of collaboration and mobility security controls and suggests improvements
- Leads the deployment team for DMARC, DKIM and SPF
- Designs and implements email threat prevention solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.