Enterprise Sales Manager - payment solutions
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with at least 5+ years' experience in selling technology products who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be a third level graduate, self-starter, resilient and be a good networker. They will be a great communicator capable of developing new business as well as managing and building on key customer relationships.
- They should have a strong track record of success with technology products in a business to business environment, preferably to hospitality or retail, and a good understanding of cloud solutions.
- The role is a crucial one in the company's development and requires a driven individual who can work with an experienced and innovative team and wishes to develop their own career into management.
- Knowledge and Skills Required Experience in selling Point of Sale or Ordering solutions to the Hospitality or Retail sectors would be a distinct advantage
- An Honours Degree, preferably in a business or IT
- Experience of creating and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Strong communication skills. Ability to build rapport with customers and develop appropriate solutions based on understanding where potential problems exist.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills Will be required to use company's CRM system Rewards
- Package includes Competitive Salary and OTE, VHI and Pension Scheme plus Car Allowance. Company Smartphone and Laptop will be provided.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.