A big 4 commercial bank are seeking to employ a Senior Risk Data Scientist to join their IFSR9 Model Development & Reporting Team on a permanent basis.
A big 4 commercial bank are seeking to employ a Senior Risk Data Scientist to join their IFSR9 Model Development & Reporting Team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be based in their Dublin city location
The team works across a spectrum of activities including: exploratory analysis; feature engineering; predictive modelling; data driven segmentation; and deep dive analysis to understand our customers and risks better.
- Perform and guide junior data scientists in exploratory and ad-hoc data analysis with a view to generating insights and using this to deliver actionable recommendations to the Business.
- Creating segmentations that allow us to better understand the risks present in our lending portfolio and what we can do to better manage the risks.
- Leadership: Mentoring and guidance for junior data scientists.
- Undertake and guide junior data scientists in various complex data analyses, investigations and/or modelling of business issues to improve the management, services and products of the bank.
- Take a leading role in building predictive models that are focussed on impact core business elements, such as automated decisioning, capital requirements and loss expectations.
- 3 years' experience in a model development or model validation role
- Technical knowledge might include: logistic regression, time-series analysis, data extraction, SQL, SAS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.