Senior Risk Analyst | Dublin North | Permanent
There is a brand new Senior Risk Analyst position on offer north of Dublin City Centre with a company that employ thousands across the EU. The Senior Risk Analyst role is with a leading credit management company that has been running for over 100 years, in a new and upcoming arm of their business.
This Senior Risk Analyst position offers a huge variety of duties, reporting to the Director of Risk Analysis and working closely with team members both in and outside of Ireland.
As this is a brand-new role within the business it provides a great opportunity for one to explore a long term career path with a leading credit management company.
The successful candidate will avail of a huge breath of exposure across a variety of business areas and countries with the opportunity to travel with this role.
- Promote improvements to risk policies and procedures as required
- Heavy involvement with the Group Risk Agenda, promoting continuous improvement and actively being involved in ongoing projects
- Work closely with a variety of business lines and act as a point of contact for risk management
- Ability to read and draft legal documentation including regulations and legislations e.g. group wide company rules and procedures
- Set risk controls, analyse reports, explain findings and suggest improvements
- Work closely with colleagues to educate and help implement companywide risk rules
- Provide insightful input into proposals for portfolio investments/debt collection
- Produce risk reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Understanding of all the company activities in order to understand the risks involved
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Third level education in Financial Services/Analytics
- Previous experience working in a similar role within Financial Services
- Proven experience working in a business with an international reach
- Extensive regulation/legislation knowledge within financial services
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Analytical mindset is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.