Senior Operational Risk Analyst | Dublin City
There is a brand new Senior Operational Risk Analyst position on offer in the heart of Dublin City centre with a well-known insurance company. This position is part of a wider, newly established risk team, working closely with the Head of Operational Risk and CRO.
The Senior Operational Risk Analyst role boasts general annual leave allowance (26 days) along with an excellent salary and benefits package on a permanent basis.
The Senior Operational Risk Analyst will work as part of a hard-working, collaborative and strong cultured company who pride themselves in offering an excellent career progression path for all its employees.
This tight knit team are a high performing team within the company who work closely to ensure a strong risk culture is promoted across the business. As this company is based in the heart of Dublin City centre it can be easily accessed via a number of public transport methods.
- Support the Head of Operational Risk and CRO on the implementation of best practice risk management frameworks
- Promote a strong risk culture within the organisation
- Produce reports on a regular basis for internal committee's (risk, internal audit)
- Work closely with the 1LOD daily, ensuring a strong understanding of the business and building relationships both internally and externally
- Maintain the risk registrar for the organisation and working closely with the 1LOD on doing so
- Develop, monitor and maintain Key Risk Indicators (KRI's) relevant to the various business units
- Involvement in regulatory change projects as required
- Design and provide training for members of the team and across the business
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a risk role within a financial services company
- Third Level education - Bachelor of Business/Accounting etc.
- Diploma in Risk Management would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise closely with the 1LOD and senior stakeholders in the business
- Knowledge of insurance regulations and legislations
- Experience development risk management frameworks, with the ability to enhance, carry out gap analysis and improve where necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.