Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager role on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Working as part of a small team the Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager will hold a large amount of responsibility for guiding the department on both strategic and operational compliance.
This role offers a huge amount of experience and exposure to regulatory bodies whilst drafting and executing an annual compliance plan.
Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package.
- Provide independent monitoring and oversight to leaders within the business, ensuring compliance risk across the business is consistently challenged
- Ensure timely reporting on compliance and regulatory issues to the Chief Compliance Officer, Audit Committees, Boards of Directors and business management within the region
- Delivery of compliance training to all company colleagues in the region and collaborating with the Corporate Compliance Colleagues to ensure high quality and standards
- Manage all compliance and regulatory risk across a variety of jurisdictions, assessing at all times and liaising closely with legal and compliance colleagues across the business
- Guide, train and help to develop a proactive compliance team that can ensure the business is up to date on all compliance and regulatory risk management communications
- Work closely with the Heads of other departments and ensure accurate and up to date knowledge on all of the most recent legislations and regulations, enhancing a timely response to regulatory consultations
- Ensure seamless coordination of monitoring, assurance and transactional advice by working closely with colleagues across Legal, HR, Audit and Risk Management
- In depth understanding of compliance, AML/Financial Crime and regulatory issues
- Strong experience and exposure dealing with regulatory authorities
- Previous experience applying regulatory and compliance requirements to a variety of business areas is essential for the successful candidate
- Minimum five years' experience working in a senior compliance role
- Interpersonal skills are essential for this role in order to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues in other regions
- Communication skills - ability to lead a departments whilst embedding confidence and clarity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.