Excellent Opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to lead the Recruitment operations within a growing financial services company
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the management of the end to end recruitment process across all departments of the business; the management of the full recruitment pipeline; and ensuring candidates and line managers are updated with each open process.
You will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager carrying out the following functions:
- Source suitable candidates across the business and achieve hiring goals.
- Provide weekly progress updates to the Head of Start and HR Manager showing up-to-date candidate pipeline volumes: sourcing in progress, interview stage, declines etc.
- Ensure that all roles are advertised externally with all sourcing channels, and kept up-to-date.
- Maintain candidate tracking system ensuring that all candidates have been responded to and that each candidate pipeline has full closure of all related tasks.
- Assist hiring Managers in the writing and completion of job adverts, interview questions/packs and candidate assessments. Ensure job adverts are accurate and clear, but also candidate friendly.
- Manage relationships and up-to-date communications with recruitment agencies to ensure a pipeline of suitable candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview panels to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Liaise with the HR Manager on an ongoing basis regarding the appropriate co-ordination of offer process, contracts of employment, related HR issues etc.
- Overcome challenges and produce solutions by identifying alternatives when circumstances change.
- Provide advice on the most efficient and cost effective recruitment channels which will produce successful offers and outcomes for the business.
- Effectively manage the cost base of new recruits and make use of other sourcing channels (e.g. internal referrals / LinkedIn etc.).
- Provide an efficient and positive recruitment experience for every candidate from application/screening stage to offer.
- Evaluate candidate skill levels appropriate to each role, such as phone screening, interviewing, candidate assessments.
- Drive the interview process and offer process, including third party Fitness & Probity checks, pre-employment medicals, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Ensure all candidate and interview process records are appropriately maintained.
- Follow GDPR requirements regarding the protection of candidate data, ensuring no GDPR breaches occur as part of the recruitment process.
- Liaise with I.T., Line Managers and other internal departments to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for successful candidates.
- Organise and co-ordinate any HR/Recruitment attendance at external recruitment fairs, colleges etc.
- Assist the HR Manager in the review of agency PSL process.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate setting - 4 years minimum.
- BA/BS degree or CIPD qualification.
- Good knowledge of employment and equality legislation.
- Background in solving complex and high volume recruitment challenges and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: ability to take initiative and build productive relationships; ability to build rapport with candidates, recruitment agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Proven internal consultancy experience and the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and set own targets and deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast moving recruitment campaign.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.