12-Month Contract - Hourly Rate - Med-Device - Limerick - €40+ Per Hour
I'm currently working closely with a global Medical-Device company in Limerick in their search for a Senior Quality Engineer on an initial 12-month contract!
- Provides leadership and support to root cause investigation activities, and ensures good Quality.
- Drives continuous improvement through data driven approaches and monitoring of quality systems.
- Provides complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes
- Reports on contract manufacturer performance metrics and ensures management reviews.
- New Product Introductions & Product Transfers
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then give Eoghan a call on 021 2300 300 or submit your application today and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.