Senior Quality Assurance Officer required-Pharma MNC -Waterford
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- You will support the Quality Assurance Manager with the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply with Marketing Authorisations, documentation, specifications and cGMPs.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager and Quality Assurance Team lead with the quality assurance function for OSD Commercial and R&D products.
- Ensure that all work carried out in EirGen is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Implement and maintain the EirGen Vendor Qualification Programme, ensuring robust Quality agreements and adequate CMO Oversight is in place.
- Review batch related documentation as required and ensure OTTR Targets are met.
- Ensure EirGen internal (self-inspections) and external QA audits are complete as per the effective schedules.
- Noncompliance reporting and corrective action / continuous improvement implementation.
- QA Representative for NPI and Product development projects.
- Support the on-going OOS/OOT/ Deviation/CAPA closeout programme, ensure records are compliant and closed on time.
- Support major /critical change implementation across the site for all processes.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
- Attend several cross functional team meetings as a Quality Assurance representative to assist in running the business.
- Compile and deliver quality based training within the Quality Team.
- Liaise with operations / laboratory personnel to ensure regulatory and quality requirements are met.
- Assist with preparation of Submission Documentation in support of license applications and/or deficiency responses.
- Implement safety requirements as per site documentation including SOPs, Safety Statement and COPs
- Report any Hazards
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Science or related field
- 5 + years Quality Assurance experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience using electronic document management system, Trackwise etc.
- Lead auditor training complete
- Internal audit experience
- Experience with facilitating customer audits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.