Superb opportunity for a Senior QA Automation Engineer
An exciting opportunity has recently become available for a Senior QA Automation Tester interested in a permanent role in Cork. Strong automation skills along with some leadership experience would be ideal.
- Experience and interest in both manual/functional and automated testing in an SDET capacity.
- Writes robust automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Previous experience leading a team is essential.
- Logs defects and participates actively in the defect resolution and retest process.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and testing impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing (JMeter, Junit) coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please feel free to get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.