Senior Project Process Engineer - Cork
Our client, who are a world-renowned pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Project Process Engineer to participate in a high performing team and be responsible for implementation of capital project scope and technical studies that support business objectives. The successful candidate will have opportunities across many diverse areas including Biological, Chemical, Automation, Capital Projects, Maintenance, Safety, Process Development, Technical Services, Utilities and Validation.
A preferred candidate will have appropriate subject matter expertise in Lyophilization and/or Isolated Filling applications and is expected to maintain advanced technical knowledge in their respective area of expertise.
- Leads or supports process design efforts for capital projects, providing innovative solutions that meet business objectives
- Collaborates with a team in the evaluation of alternative solutions and the development of project scope
- Leads aspects of preliminary designs, including P&ID development and HAZOP facilitation
- Ensures that deliverables conform to our company standards and practices, and are technically sound
- Provides technical guidance during project implementation, including C&Q, to assure viability of technology in proposed configuration
- Liaises with other technical functions to ensure successful technology implementation for transfer of new and in-line products
- Collaborates with contractors, suppliers and other team members in the execution of the work
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Engineering / Science
- Minimum 5 years Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry in engineering or similar.
- Advanced understanding of lyophilization and / or isolated filling unit design & operations.
- Experience with an equipment life cycle approach including specification, selection, testing & commissioning, troubleshooting and qualification
- Be creative, innovative, thinks outside of the box, self-motivated, applies problem-solving skills, and solid base in engineering fundamentals and equipment troubleshooting
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills. Ability to get results in a cross functional environment and has ability to effectively collaborate with and influence partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Project/Time Management skills which deliver on-time and quality work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.