IFRS17 Project Manager to Implement Insurance accounting standards in Dublin
Senior Project Manager to work across the group to support the project to implement IFRS 17 insurance accounting standards.
- Work with alongside the Project Director in the delivery of an IFRS 17 Implementation Project;
- Engage with stakeholders, developing and maintaining relationships with various parties both internally and externally.
- Assist in managing communications from the project office to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage required deliverables from Project.
- Lead client meeting, representing the group at project meetings/events.
- Develop project management processes and structures for the group.
- Develop and deliver the group's strategy and objectives.
- Build and execute the project communications plan
- 5+ years' experience
- Project experience ideally in insurance/ reinsurance/ IT environment.
- Ability to communicate
- Proven ability to construct project path across various business units.
- An ability to deliver goals/objectives to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well with teams across business units
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Industry recognised certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.