Excellent opportunity to lead exciting projects in global medical device company
Lead the development of the delivery of new or existing products, including process implementation and improvement.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets
- Directs project execution ; assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Cross functional project management
- Level 8 requirement in a relevant qualification.
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience of leading/working in larger scale project
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ideally PM certified.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.