Senior Project Controller - Cork
The Successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a global program targeting the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies with scope across 6 sites located throughout Europe, Asia and North America. The program scope includes Asset Management, Process Capability, Tooling Services and Strategic Partnering.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Client
- Establishing project objectives in line with the client and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via an established Quality and Management system
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools
- Identification of project milestones, monitor & report on same
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops
- Critical Path development & analysis
- MS Project Scheduling tools
- Liaising with project management team with regular schedule performance status reports
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews
- Establish project schedule resource requirements
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals
- Provide performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action
- Honours Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes and techniques.
- People management knowledge and experience.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen required.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships rapidly.
- Strong conflict resolution, and team building instincts.
- Make the customer central to all thinking.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.