Are you their next Senior Production Supervisor??
If you are a natural born people leader with strong business/final acumen and a desire to succeed then this could be the role for you!!
Our Clients are leading the way with medical device innovation in Cork. They are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for one of their sites, if you think this could be you, then continue reading.
Who We Want:
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
What You will Do:
Every day in this role represents a new and exciting challenge!
You will have the chance to lead and develop a team of production staff - ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
Your business acumen will also be key - ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved.
As a leader within the business you will play a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
As a Senior Supervisor you will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team members.
What You Need:
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.