An opportunity to join a fast paced team with a leading Global Pharmaceutical brand
Our client, a leading Bio-Pharma based in Limerick, are looking for an experienced Senior Production Planner to join their existing Global teams.
- Manage the. Production Planning Process Demand Planning Process, Supply Planning Process and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Understands and escalates supply risks and constraints across end to end networks.
- Guides alignment with internal and external manufacturing stakeholders to develop production plans
- In addition, may be responsible for managing forecasting and demand intake activities associated with clinical, commercial and independent demand.
- Actively seeks creative supply solutions to optimize Supply Chain Planning.
- Supports compliance activities for Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background
- 7 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in planning, drug development, performance metrics and project management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle and Access Database.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the commercial stage preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.