Excellent and exciting role in with major medical device company in Galway
You will support the continuous development and implementation of the new process-improvement systems (Cell Operating System) across the site whilst providing ongoing leadership, coaching and support to the organisation, engaging with process-improvement techniques and the associated culture change for an accelerated rate of improvement in Business performance.
- Drive process improvement, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- Lead, coach and mentor the development of Lean principles, systems and tools
- ·Guide, coach and support the conversion of workflows to new standards, including appropriate stabilization efforts.
- Develop A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Provide Policy and Strategy Deployment advice and guidance to enable the organization achieves its Quality, Service and Cost goals via the Cell Operating Systems
- Level 8 in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 3+ years post-graduate experience
- Experience in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and Cell Operating System (COS) is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.