Data Protection | Payments Company | Dublin South | Permanent
A leading multinational company in the payments/financial services sector based in the south of Dublin is currently hiring a Senior Privacy Manager to join its EU Data Protection team.
The organisation is known for its excellent atmosphere, work/life balance and for accommodating potential flexible working arrangements such as working from home if required.
- Advise on applicable Privacy laws and regulations, monitoring and reporting on new developments and trends across Europe;
- Monitor compliance with applicable data protection regulations and corporate policies;
- Advise on new business initiatives and conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments across new projects and products;
- Investigation and management of potential breaches or non-compliance;
- Review and update policies, procedures and guidelines as required;
- Develop and implement training and education or communication materials on privacy matters..
- A relevant third level qualification and data protection qualification/certification (CIPP/E, CIPP/M is desirable);
- Circa 4+ years' of professional experience with data protection;
- A legal background is highly desirable;
- Experience in the financial services is an advantage;
- Superb communication skills and a very approachable demeanour.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.