Pricing Role with a Leading Fund Administrator based in Dublin City Centre
This is a dynamic and varied role that provides a great opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders and different projects across the business. The key function of the roles is to ensure the provision of accurate asset pricing, held across a wide range of fund structures including Mutual, Hedge, FOF, Private Equity, Real Estate & Complex Hybrid types. Key requirements are as follows.
- Strong clerical skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, initiative and time management skills.
- Ideal candidate would have between 1-3 years working in Fund Administration and experience of leading / managing a team would be advantageous.
- History of driving change, encouraging process improvements and efficiencies & embracing the latest technologies.
- Keeps current on key regulatory, economic, social, and political trends throughout the world and their potential impact on the business.
- Motivated, enthusiastic with a professional approach to work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.