Financial Planning Analyst - Cork
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst in a global beverage manufacturing company - Cork
Huge opportunity for a commercially focused Senior Finance analyst to join the Cork branch of a global leading multinational company. Reporting directly into the Finance Business Controller, this position will give the successful candidate the chance to join a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial team in a unique culture that is committed to further growing the organisation.
- Provide reliable financial, sales, and operational analysis to partners, driving growth and operational efficiencies including month end processing, management review of budget vs. actual results and trend analysis
- Assist in the completion of planning process, eg. annual budgets, monthly forecasts and long-term plans
- Maintain existing and develop new management information reports that deliver key metrics and sales data
- Partner with the Commercial Finance team, Supply chain and Strategic teams to ensure all deliverables are accurate
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Assist in the development of existing planning and reporting systems
- Ad-hoc analysis and project involvement
- Qualified accountant with minimum 3 years' experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong understanding of business strategy, processes and financial objectives, with an aptitude for building business partnership
- Advanced excel, pivot tables & basic report writing skills, with sharp attention to detail a must
- Experience reporting into senior management
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or other similar roles please do link in
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.