Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial professional in Dublin South
SENIOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR
Location : Dublin South
Located in Dublin South this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Financial professional to grow within a large and progressive company. The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3-4 years' Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit Pension Scheme portfolio administration experience.
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Have gained at least 3/4 years' experience in Corporate pensions or Employee benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.