Excellent Opportunity for a Senior Administrator in Dublin South
Senior Pensions Administrator
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €40,000- €43,000
An established financial services organisation located in Dublin South is looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their Employee Benefits team. This is an excellent role for a driven and career focused individual to develop with a growing financial services organisation. If you would like to take the next step in your career and want to join a dynamic team- then we want to hear from you.
- Handle a portfolio of Group Pension Schemes- split between insurance and full service schemes
- Handle all policy administration in house
- Act as a support to the consultants servicing client's needs
- Deal with in house queries
- Processing financial transactions and processing of monthly payments
- Liaise with third party service providers relevant to the portfolio including actuary firms, investment managers and other insurance companies
- Mailbox management and maintenance
- Ensure all documentation and statements relating to the benefit scheme are distributed
In a timely and efficient manner
- Be accountable for scheme compliance in line with statutory requirements and company procedures
- Have 3-5years' experience within Group Pensions
- Experience in group and executive pension schemes
- Work as a key member of the administration team and work closely with the consultant team
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and prioritise work load
- A background in pensions and pensions providers is desirable
- APA or working towards QFA exams
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use in house pensions systems
- Competent use of IT systems such as word, excel and document imaging.
Apply Online Today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.