Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator seeking a rewarding new challenge in Dublin City Centre? Apply Today!
Senior Pensions Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Located in Dublin City Centre, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join an established and experienced team. The culture of this company will allow the successful candidate to bring their knowledge and skill into the team to assist with process reviews and improvements. If you are seeking an exciting new challenge in a company that values your development and progression- then don't miss out! Apply Online Today!
- Managing the day to day administration tasks and maintaining the client portfolio- including renewals, issuing of benefits statements and preparing trustee reports
- Acting as a point of contact for junior members of the team and maintaining professional relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure client records are accurate and up to date
- Communicate and answer queries from Management, Trustees and Stakeholders as required
- Assist the management to support business development initiatives
- Comply with agreed company standards and procedures
- Take an active part in client meetings with required
- Undertake ad hoc administration and project work as required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in DC/DB pensions administration
- QFA qualified
- Strong knowledge of pensions legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills especially Excel and Word
- Experience in Profund P3 system would be beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle your own work flow efficiently
- Have a positive can do attitude and is solution focused
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and ensure work is carried out to a high standard of accuracy
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.