New opportunity just in for a Senior Payroll Professional
Do you have 4+ years of Irish Payroll experience and are looking for a new existing Challenge in 2020 to grow your career? This new opporutnity just in, is with one of Irelands Top Employers.
This new Permanent Opportunity requires an experienced Payroller who has processed in excess of 500 people on a monthly payroll.
Strong attention to detail and ability to meet dealines is essential in this role.
Some responsibilities in this role include:
- Be the point of contact with employees and with leadership for payroll.
- Works closely with Human Resources and General Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Ensure on and off cycle payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings.
- Taxable fringe benefits administration i.e., group term life insurance, taxsaver travel schemes.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account.
- Works closely with HR Manager to ensure accurate benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustment to normal pay.
- Calculate bonuses as requested.
- Knowledge of employment law relating to payroll.
- IPASS Qualification
- 4+ Years experience in high volume Payroll
- Irish Payroll experience is essential
To hear more about this new opportunity, get in touch with me today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.