Senior Operations Manager
We have been engaged by a Industry leading Multinational client to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to join their team. This is a key hire for the business and reports to the Director of Operations.
You will be responsible for providing the overall management for a team of 120+ employees and direct leadership to the operations team, overseeing and developing employee performance and process improvement activities.
You will also be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOP's, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Manage a team of managers and an overall operations team of between 120 and 150 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity within the jobholder's organizational units.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within your organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
Requirements for the Role:
- 5+ years experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employees.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA highly desirable
- 5-10 years of leadership and people management experience.
- Six Sigma knowledge or similar models such as Lean are advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.