Senior Operations Manager - Pharmaceutical
Senior Operations Manager - Pharma
Are you looking for a challenging role in which you can effect change and promote development on one of the country's leading pharmaceutical sites?
In this role you will lead a highly skilled and engaged cross functional end to end team to ensure we meet our supply commitments and deliver life-changing medicines in a compliant and efficient way.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, operations and leading change within a world class pharmaceutical facility.
What you will do:
- Have a strong focus on the lean elements of standard Work, 5S, TPM, Continuous Improvement and visual management.
- Develop and sustain a culture of excellence within the Manufacturing Operation; Superior Quality, Compliance, Safety, Supply Reliability and Financial Performance.
- Building and delivering the Operational plan of record against budget.
- Managing and controlling area costs against budget to ensure site goals are achieved.
- Driving innovation and change to improve supply and quality of the product.
- Managing team development to ensure employees are highly skilled and achieving their full potential.
- Actively seeking and working on your own development with a focus on future leadership
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Third level degree in a relevant field of study and at least 2 years management
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing, with Six Sigma green or black belt certification would be an advantage.
- Understanding the commercial implications of Production management, including experience of financial planning and budgeting.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and goal driven environment.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please apply here of contact Conor Directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.