Senior Operational Risk Officer | Dublin South
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Operational Risk professional to join an expanding team on the south side of Dublin. Headquartered in Dublin this global financial institution are eager to hire experienced risk professionals to enhance their strong risk team to lead their international risk management efforts.
This role reports directly to the Operational Risk Manager and is part of the international second line of defence risk management team. This role offers an excellent variety of duties with experience and exposure to senior management.
This fast growing company offer parking and are located right next to public transport making it easily accessible.
- Carry out Operational Risk Reporting for senior management and board committees
- Collecting data relating to the operational risk appetite and monitoring the performance versus the banks risk appetite statement
- Ensuring maintenance of policies and procedures in support of oversight, data quality and associated reporting processes
- Annual review of the Operational Risk Appetite statement with full ownership for same
- Providing opinions on continuous improvement of operational risk tools and actively participating in other ad hoc projects as required
- Quality Assurance - overseeing effective implementation across a variety of business lines from development right through to results
- Implementing, ongoing development and enhancement of SLOD operational risk frameworks, supporting with policies and procedures
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding any regulation or legislation changes
- Strong relationship building with stakeholders across a variety of business lines
- Providing training across the business to ensure all up to date and emerging updates are adhered to
- In-depth knowledge of operational risk management practice
- Previous experience designing and implementing risk management tools is essential
- Minimum 6 years' experience working in a similar role within financial services
- A strong track record of risk reporting across a variety of business lines and geographies
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Third level education in a relevant discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.