Senior Operational Risk Officer
Senior Operational Risk Officer | Dublin South
There is an exciting position for a Senior Operational Risk Officer, in a Multinational Financial services company with a strong presence globally, based in Dublin South.
You will be working as part of a vibrant team in a vital position, responsible for designing, building, reviewing and implementing operations risk programs. You will also be promoting the improvement and change management in relation to operational risk.
This team also has a focus on helping the business in new projects from an operational risk perspective, advising the business with frameworks, regulations and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Operational Risk Event Management. This will involve the implementation of the Operational Risk Event Management programme, managing analysis, Investigation process and reviews for Operational Risk Events escalating issues in line with internal protocols and external regulators requirements
- Assist in the completion of internal and external reports requirements, ensuring quality assurance and monitoring performance and risk appetite
- Responsible for the Operational Risk Scenario Analysis Process, delivering the annual Operational Risk Scenario plan, coordinating scenario presentation's, across all line of business, consolidating results and helping the company with decisions
- Responsible for Operational Risk Capital, delivering reports to the senior operating committees, support with models to assist the business.
- Assist the team with a framework, supporting with procedures, data quality, risk, mitigations, controls, remediation plans and continuous improvement.
- 5-7 years' experience in financial service companies in Risk and regulatory roles with strong knowledge of banking or payments.
- Previous involvement in developing risk analysis and reports
- Strong knowledge in government legislations, policies, procedures, and compliance able to implement policies and controls
- Third level degree in Finance, Business or others
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and in SQL statements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.