My Client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure Delivery team, in this role, you will be responsible for voice and data networks.
The primary focus will be to provide expert technical subject matter expertise across the breadth of network technologies and solutions such as voice, data, firewalls, load balancers, remote access, LAN/WAN/MAN, unified communications etc.
As Senior Network Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the integration and transition of new network solutions/services into live operations
- Mentoring other network engineering team members & creating/promoting network engineering best practices
- Demonstrating your expertise and leadership in problem solving
- Participating in on call rotation if and when necessary
- Ensuring voice and data network requirements are gathered and clearly documented
- Installing tests and administering voice and network equipment/solutions independently or via third parties
- QA the implementation and deliverables of third-party partners
- Contributing to solution Architecture Reviews across IT projects
- Minimum of 10 years` experience in network design/delivery/support
- CCIE qualification desirable
- Minimum bachelor`s degree in computer science
- Expansive Experience of network management in a 24 x 7 highly available environment
- Strong experience with breadth of networking domains, voice and data technology, tcp/ip, routing, network security, firewalls, load balancers, remote access solutions, wireless
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud networking
- Experience in retail store network configuration is a bonus
- Exposure to emerging network technologies and concepts like SD-WAN, IoT, Cloud computing, edge computing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.