Great opportunity for a .Net Developer to join an established company in Waterford
Waterford based financial services company is looking to hire a highly skilled C#.Net Developer to join their team.
You'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines, provide technical solutions to support the overall business as well as advising on technology best practices.
* Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of management systems
* Ability to work and liaise directly with the various business functions
* Write efficient, clear code and able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
* An excellent developer with good software design principles, someone who writes robust code along with accompanying test suites.
* Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
* Familiarity with general web functions and standards
* Functional programming experience a plus
* Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank's risk management system or working on processes to improve the control of the platform.
* 10+ years of development experience
* 5+ years of experience with C#
* Experience with .Net Core is a distinct advantage.
* Extensive hands on development experience within investment banking
* Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
* Experience with Web APIs like REST/SOAP is preferable
* Scrum and Agile experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.