I am currently recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist role that involves supporting state of the art Fill Finish and Oral Solid Dose facilities.
- Introduction, validation and execution of methods.
- Review and trend data.
- Write, execute and approve validation documents as required.
- Carry out investigations and address deviations.
- Management of external testing.
- Write, implement, review and update SOPs.
- Support junior staff.
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures.
- Comply with all GMP, GLP and GDP requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge and support on sterility assurance.
- Provide support during Media Fills.
- Participate in risk assessments as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide support during production investigations.
The ideal candidate will have:
BSC in microbiology or biological sciences.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in microbiology in a laboratory and / or aseptic production environment (pharmaceutical experience is preferential)
Demonstrated experience in providing microbiological support to a production facility.
Demonstrated ability to introduce, validate and optimise microbiology methods.
Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.