Are you an experienced medical-device engineer looking to progress your career?
This global-leading medical device company places a high emphasis on creating a work environment where people can perform to the highest level. This role is based in an ever-growing ambitious team of forward-thinking professionals. Your opinions, suggestions, and ideas are key to drive this division's success. You will be a key member of a successful company who place sincere value in ensuring their employees are driven and challenged in their role. Your career progression is at the forefront of this organisation.
This role will be focused on supporting the production management in improving the efficiency, quality, and safety of the manufacturing environment. Develop new or improved processes for the manufacture of existing products and develop new products and associated manufacturing processes. Provide leadership and guidance to engineers and technicians.
- Lead engineering project in the optimisation/design of products/processes.
- Effectively and efficiently lead/assist efforts in product/process design.
- Coordinate detailed design efforts on process/equipment modifications and product changes.
- Provide engineering expertise to overall Manufacturing Engineering efforts.
- Provide support to engineering and manufacturing areas with Continuous Improvement objectives.
- Perform detailed analysis of problems and define and execute plans to implement change. Troubleshoot operations to identify root causes of production problems.
- Assist in training staff in specialised skills required to achieve success in the area.
- Responsible for execution and tracking of assigned projects from both a technical and financial perspective.
- Performs manufacturing deviation investigations and root cause analysis
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Process, manufacturing, or other related discipline)
- 4+ years working at Engineer level within a regulated or medical device environment
- Must also demonstrate analytical skills in problem-solving
- Strong technical abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and competence on all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to determine, influence and action appropriate corrective and/or preventive action
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.