The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is a role within our clients Medical Device Manufacturing Engineering group.
- Manage process yield measurement and improvement activities.
- Manage measurement systems including OEE, yield, and uptime \ performance tracking.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Provide consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in operations\maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 11 guidelines and their application.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others.
- Bachelors in Engineering (mechanical \ electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Six sigma experience preferred
- Excel VBA expertise essential
- Good problem solving abilities - able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.