Senior Manufacturing Engineer required to join a Limerick based Global Med Tech organisation--Immediate Start!
This is a lucrative Daily Contractor Opportunity for the right person.
The incumbent will be required to hit the ground running and provide advanced technical and engineering support to projects & functions.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Engineer to earn top rates while making a genuinely rewarding contribution towards the healthcare industry. You will play a key role in improving patient's lives through the creation of innovative products.
- Application of a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering toward achieving key opportunities in quality, service and cost.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Provision of technical leadership/guidance for the Process/Maintenance Technicians and other Manufacturing/Equipment Engineers on the team.
- Provide engineering support for new Product and new Process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with New product Development Process.
- Conduct Gauge R&R studies for products and new processes.
- Carry out structured problem solving.
RELATED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical experience is required.
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment.
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously.
- Confident and effective decision maker, with a proven leadership ability to negotiate and influence others.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.