Senior position within the bank with high visibility amongst senior stakeholders
Senior leadership role within the bank with a number of direct reports. Your focus for the first 90 days is to review the existing risk & control framework, identify and update relevant documentations and recommend any improvements to be made. You will also own all controls testing function.
- Co-ordinate, guide and challenge responses to information requests and reports from regulators and other external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating teams across Group Technology in identifying and recording Group Technologyrisks.
- Managing the testing of controls for key risks.
- Recording and tracking of corrective actions.
- Managing the bi-annual risk attestation process.
- Maintaining and improving the existing software solution.
- Acting as co-ordinator for internal and external audits and for regulatory reviews.
- Managing and tracking issues and associated actions plans from reviews and audits undertaken by internal and external parties.
- Strong knowledge of Technology risk management frameworks.
- Track record of risk analysis in a technology environment
- Solid knowledge of industry-related risk frameworks and policies.
- Familiar with existing regulatory environment for IT, IT Security and Outsourcing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of audit practices
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly with stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise Technology Services.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.