A global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for a Senior Manager to oversee their Quality Laboratories.
These labs are made up of a Chemistry, Microbiology and an NPI department, each of which has an Associate Manager overseeing analytical operations.
This role reports directly into a Senior Director and has scope to progress into a similar role in time.
This position will have overall responsibility for the Quality Laboratories in Dublin.
- To ensure efficient and timely execution of assays for commercial batch release, release of utilities, packaging and raw materials as well as completion of stability studies.
- To set the direction for the department, drive high performance and foster an improvement culture.
- Minimize number of OOS by ensuring precise analytical methods fit for intended use as well as ensuring adherence to standard work.
- To support the organization in relation to method transfer.
- Increase efficiencies, e.g., by means of introducing cyclic planning, digitalization and optimal planning.
- Overall responsible for organizational development of the Dublin laboratories in consultation with immediate manager and HR.
- Lead and develop the team leaders towards a more LEAN and efficient way of working.
- Work closely together with "Global Quality Operations" to ensure that CoAs are flawless and delivered on time in sync with the batch review and release process.
- Liaise with the unions to ensure smooth execution of productivity improvements.
- Work closely together with R&D to ensure alignment in expectations for execution of stability studies.
- Be an active member in GQL Leadership team.
- Actively influence the Dublin Site Leadership Team
- Master of Science in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or equivalent.
- Experience from a GXP regulated environment.
- Several years of general management experience.
- Demonstrated strong change management skills.
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Solid understanding of LEAN, planning and standardization.
- Behavioural competences: Must be result oriented, able to set and communicate goals and expectations, be self-driven and ambitious as well as being fuelled by driving improvements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.