Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk
There is an exciting Senior Risk Manager role, in a global Financial Services company, based in Dublin City Centre.
This company is a leader in the financial services and baking industry with market presence around the world, described as innovative, trusting and diversity focus in providing the best asset and market capitalization experience.
This is an oversight role where you will be supporting the business on regulatory capital proposes, risk appetites and risk management. You will focus on conducting and implementing Risk polices and standards, improving or solving issues regards to capital purpose.
- Support the risk management team with standard documentations, frameworks, polices and risk management systems across the market products
- Providing guidance to internal and regulatory assessments regards to risk management as ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP
- Accountable for risk registration, risk management policies and requirements, providing oversight on risk demands, issues, assisting diagnosis, solving problems and improving the process for the capital markets
- Responsible for risk appetites needs insuring standards and frameworks, supporting the business in currently and new business
- Participation in projects, advising and giving analysis to the business regards to risk management and capital risk
- Manage the team, providing training, couch and advisory regards to performance
- Minimum five years' experience working in financial companies in Risk role with strong knowledge in capital markets, Risk management, frameworks, policies and practice
- Strong knowledge in capital market, including trends, technology and competitors
- Third level qualification necessary
- Strong people management skill to develop and engage the team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.