xciting position for a Compliance Senior Manager, in a Multinational Company leader in Dublin
There is an exciting position for a Compliance Senior Manager, in a Multinational Company leader in the financial service space with operations around the word, in Ireland Based in Dublin city centre.
You will be working as part of a vibrant team, specialise in Anti-Terrorist Financing, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions. The successful candidate will have a vital accountability in developing the relevant AML policy standards, Risk Based Approach, engagement models, providing strategic guidance and compliance culture.
- Responsible for the AML policy standards, Risk analysis, engagement models, establishing providing strategic guidance with credible authority with clients and regulators
- Accountable for managing AML and sanctions risk strategies developing standards, procedures, controls, tools, compliance monitoring rules and risk assessments to support the product and service offering
- Responsible assisting the business with regulatory trends for AML/KYC and risk scoring, building solutions and processes
- Assist the management product team advising in Compliance, Legal, Risk and regulations
- Responsible for reports, program status and the annual AML plan, identifying opportunities to improve the process with initiatives, closing gaps and mitigating issues
- People management, mentoring, training and supervising junior, new hires on the day -today
- Strong experience and understanding of AML/ATF and Sanctions programs and controls within the financial services industry
- Degree in Finance, Business or others ACAMS certificate and professional AML/ATF accreditation required
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements Strong technical knowledge in regulation and Financial Regulator rules
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
- Strong people management skill to develop and engage the team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.