xciting position for a Compliance Senior Manager, in a Multinational Company leader in Dublin
There is an exciting position for a Senior Compliance Manager, in a Multinational leading organisation within financial services, who have operations around the word, with an office based in Dublin CBD.
This senior Compliance role will be working as part of a vibrant team, specialising in anti-terrorist financing, anti-money laundering and sanctions. The successful candidate will have a vital accountability in developing the relevant AML policy standards, risk-based approaches, engagement models, providing strategic guidance and compliance culture.
- Responsible for the AML policy standards, risk analysis, engagement models, establishing and providing strategic guidance with credible authority with clients and regulators
- Accountable for managing AML and sanctions risk strategies, developing standards, procedures, controls, tools, compliance monitoring and rules and risk assessments to support the product and service offering
- Responsibility assisting the business with regulatory trends for AML/KYC and risk scoring, building solutions and processes
- Assist the management product team advising across compliance, legal, risk and regulations
- Responsible for reports, program status and the annual AML plan, identifying opportunities to improve the process with initiatives, closing gaps and mitigating issues
- Strong experience and understanding of AML/ATF and Sanctions programs and controls within the financial services industry
- Degree in Finance, Business or ACAMS certificate and professional AML/ATF accreditation required
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements with strong technical knowledge across regulation and Financial Regulator rules
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and focused on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.