Senior Manager - Commercial Modelling
There is a new Senior Manager position on offer in the heart of Dublin City centre with a well-known Financial Services company. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and manage a team of analysts and modellers within the Commercial Modelling team.
This team is responsible for the firm's commercial model development agenda and supporting capital planning and forecasting. You will report into the Head of the department and another Senior manager. You will be assisted with two direct reporting managers. This is a controlled function as set out by the CBI.
- Lead a team and drive a high-performance culture through leadership, team development and constructive feedback.
- Combine the departments modelling plan with the firm's commercial strategy and ensure long term collaboration and growth.
- Support the strategic planning of the firms capital forecasting system.
- Be involved in optimisation techniques and analytics to improve productivity.
- A degree in Mathematical/ Statistical/ Computer Science or associated discipline with strong knowledge of statistical modelling techniques.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Previous track record in motivating and driving others on your team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.