Senior Manager - Regulatory Advisory ( Asset Wealth Management)
This is a senior Regulatory Advisory position with a global company, based in Dublin City Centre.
This firm has presence in more than 100 countries around the world, providing the best experience and services in Business advisory and audits for Assurance, investment management and funds management.
- Work across departments to provide services to asset managers looking to establish new funds, fund service provider entities or investment firms in Ireland.
- Provide regulatory advisory on client projects, with expertise in asset management as a UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID II, AML.
- Conduct Compliance Management projects for implement compliance frameworks, compliance audits and trainer.
- Risk management developing reviews and operational risk management policies and procedures
- Assist and respond to regulator changes, conducting gaps analysis of new requirements against current practices, e.g. AIFMD, MiFID II, UCITS, AIFMD.
- Collaboration in developing business opportunities in the asset advisory, working with deterrents teams
- Trend analysis to be enlightened of current a new regulation and implications on the asset
- Build a relationship with groups, regulator, clients and with the asset field
- Knowledge of regulations such as UCITS and AIFMD directives, MiFID II
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the asset management environment
- Experience of working in operational asset management with regulatory frameworks, risk and compliance
- Exposure with regulatory authorities like Central Bank of Ireland
- Experience in operational processes and systems for controlling and risk management
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements within the Asset & Wealth Management industry
- Communication, Relationship and project management skills
- Knowledge in Legal/compliance qualifications/experience also desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.