My highly innovative Multi National Company client are looking to add a Senior Management Accountant to the team based in Limerick.
They have experienced a rapid growth over the last 3 years. You will be offered a very attractive salary and a range of excellent benefits.
The purpose of this role is to be the lead finance employee supporting the Manufacturing side of the business.
- Accurate and timely preparation of month end management accounts.
- Accurate and timely reporting and understanding of key underlying drivers of sales, gross profit and cost performance.
- Preparation of weekly & monthly KPI reporting including sales
- Develop and maintain fully loaded product costings.
- Spend analysis and reporting
- Assist in the completion of the annual budget and reforecasts.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Preparation and posting of month end journals, prepayments and accruals.
- Preparation of audit schedules for annual external audit.
- Work closely with operations and production to ensure efficient communication.
- Reports and financial analysis as necessitated.
- Ad hoc work as driven by company requirements.
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA with at least 3-5 years' experience as costing/management accountant in a manufacturing environment ideally but not essential.
- Prior experience of preparing final month end management accounts.
- Significant experience in variance analysis, sensitivity analysis and usage/giveaways.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Adept at making decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.